UPDATE: Beginning February 2, 2017 the price for a tasting is $6 per person.
Hi, friend! Are you coming to see us this summer? Great! We can’t wait to welcome you. Here’s some updated information about visiting Ommegang to help plan your trip.
Beginning Thursday, May 26, we are open daily from 11 am to 6 pm for tours, tastings, cafe service, and for shopping in the brewery store. We’re also open for dinner from 6-9 pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. We are closed for BCTC (August 5-6), concerts (May 28, July 8, July 9, July 21, and July 24) and occasionally for other special events. Closings are posted on Facebook, on our website, and they are also on our phone message when you call 607-544-1800.
At the brewery, we run tours on the hour and tastings on the half hour. Tours are FREE and tastings are $6 per person and include a souvenir tasting glass. You must be at least five years old to take the tour and 21 years old to participate in a tasting. Tours and tastings fill up fast so we recommend getting to the brewery early to make sure you get a spot. Tours and tastings are limited to 20 people for each time slot.
Last summer we introduced new safety regulations for our tours.
- No bare shoulders.
- No open toe shoes.
- No items in shirt pockets.
- No dangly jewelry.
Coming to see us but only have a tank top? Do you only wear sandals in the summer? Not a problem! We have clean, short-sleeve work shirts, stylish CROCS, and disposable socks that we’re happy to lend to you for the tour.
These clothing requirements are for the safety of our guests, our staff, our brewery, and our beer. We appreciate your adherence to these policies.
Want to have a meal at Ommegang? We do that too! Here are a few things to know about our communal dining café:
- Your entire party must be present before seating.
- We do not sit parties larger than 14 and we do not split checks for parties larger than seven.
- If you are here with your children, please order for them to avoid double orders and double charges.
- Please don’t move tables or seats after ordering. This will help expedite your service.
- If you are going to enjoy a tour or tasting while you’re here, please don’t leave your children behind! Kids may not be left unattended at a café table or anywhere else on the brewery grounds. They must be supervised at all times for their safety and the safety of all guests and our staff.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to assist you. We look forward to seeing you at Brewery Ommegang this summer.