UPDATE 10/10: New hours! We are open daily from 12 pm to 5 pm for cafe service and for shopping in the brewery store. Tours and tastings are offered daily from 12 pm to 4 pm.. We’re also open for dinner from 6-9 pm on Friday and Saturday nights. We are closed occasionally this fall for holidays and special events. Closings are posted on our website, and they are also on our phone message when you call 607-544-1800.
Tours are on the hour and tastings are on the half hour. Tours are FREE and tastings are $6 per person and include a souvenir tasting glass. You must be at least five years old to take the tour and 21 years old to participate in a tasting. We do not take reservations for tours and tastings and they can fill up fast so we recommend getting to the brewery early to make sure you get a spot. Tours and tastings are limited to 20 people for each time slot.
A few years ago we introduced new safety regulations for our tours.
- No bare shoulders.
- No open toe shoes.
- No items in shirt pockets.
- No dangly jewelry.
Coming to see us but only have a tank top? Do you only wear sandals? Not a problem! We have clean, short-sleeve work shirts, stylish CROCS, and disposable socks that we’re happy to lend to you for the tour. These clothing requirements are for the safety of our guests, our staff, our brewery, and our beer. We appreciate your adherence to these policies.
Want to have a meal at Ommegang? We do that too! Enjoy a meal in our cafe or on our covered patio. Here are a few things to know:
- Groups up to eight can enjoy a formal setting with table service and a full menu inside our café. Please note your whole group must be present for seating.
- To expedite service, we do not split checks more than twice.
- If you are going to enjoy a tour or tasting while you’re here, please don’t leave your children behind! Kids may not be left unattended at a café or patio table or anywhere else on the brewery grounds. They must be supervised at all times for their safety and the safety of all guests and our staff.
- We offer a prix fixe menu and reservations for dinner Friday-Saturday nights from 6:30 to 9 pm for groups up to 30. Please email our Catering Supervisor for the menu and additional information.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to assist you. We look forward to seeing you at Brewery Ommegang.